School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You probably all know me, but hello.

2 posters

Go down

You probably all know me, but hello. Empty You probably all know me, but hello.

Post by Dyl Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 am

My name is Dylan, but you're all free to call me Dyl.
I change my account name on League relatively often, but my current IGN is Flynn Scifo.
My favorite role to play is top lane, and my top 3 champions I like to play are Singed, Cho'gath, and Jayce.
A little about myself:
I'm 20 years old, I come from a large family and have exactly 17 siblings. I'm from Illinois and am studying Industrial Maintenance at a junior college. I had a late start after taking a few years off, and I'm a supervisor at my local Walmart full time. I'm more of a casual LoL player, I also play games such as Super Smash Bros, Tales of, Kingdom Hearts, Zero Escape, Dangan Ronpa, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and other various JRPGS.
However my favorite game is Fire Emblem Awakening.
I'm not only a Founder of School of Legends, but I also plan on attending as a student myself. I was carried to my Gold season 3 rank, legitimately I believe I'm like a silver V-III. I have yet to play any ranked matches this season.

I look forward to learning, and playing with you all.
Dyl
Dyl
Founder

https://schooloflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You probably all know me, but hello. Empty Re: You probably all know me, but hello.

Post by jay29 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 pm

that's an interesting profile you got there. Supervisor of walmart at 20 years old is impressive
jay29
jay29
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

You probably all know me, but hello. Empty Re: You probably all know me, but hello.

Post by Dyl Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

jay29 wrote:Supervisor of walmart at 20 years old is impressive

Not to gloat or anything, but I'm actually the youngest one my store has ever had. And one of the fastest promoted in less than a year and a half.

Who am I kidding, I just gloated on purpose.
Dyl
Dyl
Founder

https://schooloflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum