School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite professional players and why?

+4
iTzBriant
Doyle
Evan
JasonBlade
8 posters

Go down

Your favorite professional players and why? Empty Your favorite professional players and why?

Post by JasonBlade Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:29 pm

My favorite players is Krepo and Snoopeh ,

I like Krepo not for his league of legends play, but for himself. He is an all around cool relaxed guy that looks for more out of league of legends than just the game, EG back in EU would have a lot more bonding with other teams than the NA scene did, so Krepo would invite teams over to play poker or relax, just as people instead of players that are at a rivalry. I admire that a lot, also for a fun fact his name Krepo was made from him punching his keyboard and breaking it, and on screen wrote "Krepo" So he kept the name forever since.

I like Snoopeh for his personality , although I have never met him, you see in all his interviews and behind the scenes how friendly he is, he doesnt just seem like another typical gamer. Also some of you might remember the epic "Snoopeh Stare" He used to do back in EU long ago:
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Your favorite professional players and why? Empty Re: Your favorite professional players and why?

Post by Evan Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Sheep is an absolute god. bby dyrus is best top lane. Meteos is pretty nifty, by far the best jungler NA (dexter ain't even close).
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Your favorite professional players and why? Empty Re: Your favorite professional players and why?

Post by Doyle Thu May 01, 2014 10:41 am

Hotshot because he made LoL into what it is today and it seems like a lot of the newer players dont know how LoL came to be so popular. If we are talking pkayers currently playing I would have to say Doublelift cuz he talks shit.
Doyle
Doyle
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Thu May 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Exactly why I hate Doublelift :p
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzBriant Fri May 02, 2014 7:06 pm

My favorite player is Faker, because i love watching his great and skillful plays.
iTzBriant
iTzBriant
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Devonm13 Fri May 02, 2014 11:49 pm

My favorite professional player would have to be Dyrus. He has always been someone that I have looked up to and I loved the old days of his singed play. He always seemed like the player that i would have most wanted to meet because of how my first main true role was top, and I've always respected his play.
Devonm13
Devonm13
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Your favorite professional players and why? Empty Pro champion

Post by UDieNow2400 Sat May 03, 2014 12:00 am

My favorite pro champion has to be TheOddOne because he is a great jungler and a funny guy he is the last standing member on TSM and one of the original.
UDieNow2400
UDieNow2400
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SeConDzZ Sat May 03, 2014 12:11 am

My favorite pro player is Wild Turtle, his got them jokes
SeConDzZ
SeConDzZ
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Sun May 04, 2014 1:37 am

UDieNow2400 wrote:My favorite pro champion has to be TheOddOne because he is a great jungler and a funny guy he is the last standing member on TSM and one of the original.
he retired today.
rip

They're bringing in Amazing from Copenhagen Wolves, which I think is a massive improvement tbh.
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

A lot of my favorite professional players are from the old TSM, the new DIG, and CLG. Dyrus, oddone, and bjerg are my favorite in there prospective roles. Oddone not because of skill but because hes really funny and wasn't that bad of a jungler at all. I watch Qtpie's and Scarra's stream a lot since qtpies stream is really funny, and scarra's is really informative an entertaining to watch. zion and shiptur are also really great solo laners too. And lastly doublelift, aphro, and Link because there so awesome when there together
Danye
Danye
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down