School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got a PS4, Recommended Games?

3 posters

Go down

Just got a PS4, Recommended Games? Empty Just got a PS4, Recommended Games?

Post by JasonBlade Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Just got a PS4 the other day, came with Knack. Was curious if anyone else has a PS4 or any recommendations for games out for the system currently. Also I am not looking to start a ps4 vs Xbox war in this topic, any posts hating and starting up fights will be deleted.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Just got a PS4, Recommended Games? Empty Re: Just got a PS4, Recommended Games?

Post by tacohandler Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 pm

I recommend Warframe, its free and its GREAT on the ps4. Much better than on computer, in my personal opinion.

Also; Thief is great and the Dynasty Warriors 8 complete edition is siiiiiiiiiick but not ps4 quality lol
tacohandler
tacohandler
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kataminjaru Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Destiny looks super fun. I'd say its a robotic more futuristic version of Borderlands. AND
FOR SURE, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy looks sick man. Infamous is good if you're into those style of games. Need for Speed Rivals looks godly on PS4, well basically all games lol xD. I'm jealous of you I want a PS4 have fun man ^_^
Kataminjaru
Kataminjaru
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonBlade Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Kataminjaru wrote:Destiny looks super fun. I'd say its a robotic more futuristic version of Borderlands. AND
FOR SURE, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy looks sick man. Infamous is good if  you're into those style of games. Need for Speed Rivals looks godly on PS4, well basically all games lol xD.  I'm jealous of you I want a PS4 have fun man ^_^
I have plans to get all the games you said excluding Need for Speed. My friends and I are stoked for Destiny since we all played the hell out of the borderlands series. And its by bungie so you know they are good at futuristic shooters, and that guarantees add on content and sequels without a doubt.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down