School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underrated Champions for Solo Queue

+2
JasonBlade
Evan
6 posters

Go down

Underrated Champions for Solo Queue Empty Underrated Champions for Solo Queue

Post by Evan Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

The title is pretty self explanatory. What are some of your guys' favorite solo queue picks that aren't exactly meta? Personally, I really like Quinn mid. Bird makes your roaming really good, and provides a lot of objective control. Her laning is pretty decent as well.
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Underrated Champions for Solo Queue Empty Re: Underrated Champions for Solo Queue

Post by JasonBlade Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

Malphite Mid , Leona Jungle , Karthus Top , Warwick Mid , Nautilus Support.

If one of these interest you I can go further in detail of why I play them like such.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Underrated Champions for Solo Queue Empty Re: Underrated Champions for Solo Queue

Post by Evan Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Gotta question Warwick Mid.
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Danye Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:19 pm

Irelia, Hecarim. These two aren't played a lot in solo q but they snowball extremely hard when they get ahaead
Danye
Danye
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lavadude770 Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Fiora jungle is pretty underrated, but now extremely good due to Feral Flare
lavadude770
lavadude770
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonBlade Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Evan wrote:Gotta question Warwick Mid.
Its funny I actually got the idea off of Guardsman Bob the streamer if you know of him. He used to play it nearly every game, but still plays it to a extent. The thought process around it is that for a roaming mid, Warwick synergies so well when roaming for dives with your jungler or simple lock down plays for your bot lane to follow up on. Yes, Warwick mid can of course be poked to a decent amount, but taking his self regen into account you have to play aggressive, but smart. With lifestealing and Q healing back to normal, the truth behind Warwick mid is he actually can out sustain a good number of mid champions all through pre 6 to his power spike of level 6. I recommend starting flask against constant poke opponents to keep up with your Q sustain, give it a try sometime you may like it.

Also sorry for the late response did not see your response.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Completely fine. I guess I can see the benefits, but I'm just not sure it brings as much to the table as the more common mids.
Evan
Evan
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by iTzBriant Fri May 02, 2014 7:15 pm

My favorite underrated champion is Diana because shes hard to play against and counter.
iTzBriant
iTzBriant
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SeConDzZ Sat May 03, 2014 12:09 am

My favorite underrated champion is Riven, because she just does't fit well in the meta, but who fallows it am I right?
SeConDzZ
SeConDzZ
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum