School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm? Empty Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm?

Post by JasonBlade Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:59 pm

A new moba in the making called Heroes of the Storm (Check it out here:http://heroesofthestorm.com)
is combining all the blizzard games EVER made and taking champions from them all and smacking them into a 5 on 5 arena with unique elements to there maps changing players experience in game every time. For an alpha setting this game looks very polished and well done. It runs off the SC2 engine so there will even be Map Editor available. I will be checking this game out during its beta phase for sure.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm? Empty Re: Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm?

Post by Doyle Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:25 pm

I plan on playing it maybe a bit. From what I saw it was really slow and really safe (which is lame).
Doyle
Doyle
Founder

Back to top Go down

Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm? Empty Re: Anyone plan to play Heroes of the Storm?

Post by Alachor Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 am

Looks really good to me. For sure am going to check it out, and most likely I will be playing it on a daily basis because I have high hopes for blizzard.
Alachor
Alachor
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonBlade Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 am

Just got into the Tech Alpha, they have made improvements to making the game feel faster. However I noticed under the settings while I was playing tutorial there was a game speed and a little note that stated competitive play would be on 'Fastest' Difficulty. From what I seen playing Normal matches were not on the 'Fastest' Difficulty.
JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ArchPegasus Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 am

Sounds fun, could get tired of league some time this century,
ArchPegasus
ArchPegasus
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum