School of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saviors of Nexus : A Wildstar Exile Guild (Server:Nexus)

2 posters

Go down

Saviors of Nexus : A Wildstar Exile Guild  (Server:Nexus) Empty Saviors of Nexus : A Wildstar Exile Guild (Server:Nexus)

Post by JasonBlade Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to take time for those of you who may be interested in the upcoming MMORPG Wildstar to get my guild name out there for you to join. Don't know anything about Wildstar? Go check out wildstar-online.com

Saviors of Nexus
Saviors of Nexus is a guild founded on close family and friends with one similar goal in mind: Create a successful environment where people can come together to have fun and explore content at the most bad ass level of play possible.

With that last part in mind we are taking the initiative ahead of launch time to find players interested in exploring what planet Nexus has to offer. Interested in raiding? We have two 20 man teams being formed preparing for our future 40 man hardcore raid group. Like to PvP? Two words, War Plots. Our guild is recruiting for our hardcore competitive 40 man war plot army.

More of a casual player? That's okay! We have fun events weekly for our guild members a small amount of them including house contests, various gambling events, duel offs, time challenges, costume contests (Mount and Character), hover board racing , and search challenges.

If any of the above interests you please go drop a application over at saviorsofnexus.guildlaunch.com/

See you at planet Nexus soon!

JasonBlade
JasonBlade
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Saviors of Nexus : A Wildstar Exile Guild  (Server:Nexus) Empty Re: Saviors of Nexus : A Wildstar Exile Guild (Server:Nexus)

Post by kanarii Fri May 02, 2014 10:24 pm

I am interested tell me more.
kanarii
kanarii
Unranked Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum